Saturday, September 12, 2015

"We are very excited!"

President and Sister Wakolo are from Fiji, which I think is really cool. Here is a letter they just sent Ashley and she forwarded it to me. The subject line said, "We are excited!"

 

Dear Hermana Macfarlane,

Komo estas? Today and tomorrow I will be calling other missionaries that you will be coming out together to the Arkansas Little Rock Mission which I will miss talking to you personally so I decided to send you an e-mail.

The whole mission is very excited and Sister Wakolo and I are very excited to know that you are coming to this mission. She said to let you know that when you arrive she is going to cook you a good dinner and breakfast meals to make you feel at home because you deserve it.

We will make sure that we prayerfully assign a good trainer for you. You will enjoy your mission here, of course it’s the people that makes all the difference.

We pray for you and please thank your family for us.

Gracias, Best wishes and much love.
President Wakolo

This letter does a mother's heart much good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment