Sunday, September 20, 2015

Snail Mail 9/14/15 Arkansas or Bust!

Hi - Yes plz send a tracfone thing!

The Hermanas that are leaving said that the TracFone taking is the best way to go if you get a lot of minutes and it's totally allowed!

Maybe a travel-size toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner? I'm going to see what they have at the MTC store, but I really just need tiny bottles of those so that would rock.

We stole some of Elder Williams' popcorn with zero regrets.







So: Exact plans - (And she gives her exact plans which I am not putting on here for you all to read. So sorry.)

I want to tell you all the random stuff like how we get "commendable" and the note of "Best room of the day so far" every week for cleaning checks. But, we are 20 minutes past bed time because we were saying good-bye to Hermanas Buchannon, Eldridge and Swenson who leave this night!

Ashley's Caption Read: NOT A JOKE

I can't express my gratitude for you all. Seriously, I love you so much.

Hermana McFarlande (Not sure why she spelled it like this, but it was funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment